Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blaat69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 02:06 AM
    Bad trip on shrooms, possibly bi polar
    I was dumb and overdid it for myself. I ate either 8 or 10 grams of shrooms and my legs started cramping up. I asked my buddy what was wrong and he told me I could have tooken wrong batch and could die. Immediately I was in complete horror already trippin. Thought that life was a game, and that this was game over. I freaked out, wanting to call 911, and convinced I was dying, I called my mom up and told her to pick me up right away , that I was dying. when I got home I laid in my bed. With my mom sitting beside me trying to calm me down. I was in complete horror, I didn't see anything. When ever I tried to go to sleep it felt like I was sinking into a black hole or something, it felt like I didn't exist, it felt like I was everything, total ego loss, like I was trapped, I wanted to commit suicide to end the trip I could describe it almost equal to the horror of watching your loved ones being brutally murdered. The day after I still thought I was going to die. For about 4 months after that bad experience, I was very paranoid, thinking people were following me, thinking people were out to kill me, thinking that if I figured out meaning of life, the world would disappear , hence me trying to stop my buddy from doing dmt. Was afraid of the number 23, and was scared to sleep. It was hell for me. Now I'm back to normal, occasionaly get the odd, paranoia, but mostly I tend to wake up in extremely good moods, like I had an epiphany or something. And it happens often ill wake up, and do a dance lmao, and just brag to everyone how good I feel and that I feel I could do anything. Could this be linked to something, please give me your thoughts
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 04:46 AM

Hi, blaat69!

The only way that you're going to know for sure from someone, and I hope that it will be a health professional that you will hopefully visit very soon, is to quit putting things that are harmful to you in your body.

Until you stop doing that, and have been clean for a length of time that a health professional will be able to advise you about also, then I'm sure that you'll be able to be professionally evaluated as to what else might be going on in your mind.

Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jan 14, 2009, 06:04 AM

It just sounds like you had a bad trip and should be more responsible in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I smoke pot, should I try lsd and shrooms? [ 15 Answers ]

Okay I'm 15 and 2 years ago I started stealing my moms pills, (somas(muscle relaxers) narcos or vikes and ambeins) I first used them to easy pain off a soar muscle or tooth ache or if I couldn't sleep at night but then I decided to share them with my friends and we did them almost every weekend for...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Taking shrooms for the first time [ 21 Answers ]

I want to try taking shrooms this summer but I am scared I will have a bad trip. I smoke weed on an everyday basis and when I smoke pot I always get a little paranoid of cops and bad things happening, do you think I would have a bad trip?

Can you die of shrooms? [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my friend have some shroom wich we are going to take but some one said you can die of then so we dicied to find out aboute them then take them

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search