Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PEACHES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2006, 08:59 AM
    Brown Spots
    I have a question i came off my peroid 5 days ago. And know i am spoting brown stuff. Do any one know what it is? :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2006, 03:49 PM
    What is your age? Are you on birth control and if so, what kind? Are you sexually active?

The more details you can give me the better answer I can give.

For the most part this is not unusual and probably nothing to worry about, but I need all the info you can give.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

Brown spots with blisters on hands, spreading? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had brown spots on my hands for three weeks now and it doesn't spread to anywhere else on my body but just from one hand to other. It started as a blister that would never pop and purplish skin to brown peeling skin. But the skin that has been peeling is red and weird looking, please help,...

Brown Spots [ 3 Answers ]

I have a horrid biggish brown spot on my face which I really hate. How can I get rid of it without having laser treatment?

Red spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have red sopts around my ankles from flea bites, how do I reduce the redness of them

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and have had 'acne' for as long as I can remember.. Ive tried lots of things, spent hundreds of dollars on my skin but nothing has worked... I want to be able to wake up next to some one and not worry about having white heads on my face! Some one please help me?!

View more questions Search