Rather than sleep... I feel it's a kind of say role
    Playing stuff. I'll think about some discussion going
    On & talk as all the person in it... is this happens
    With many people or its something serious. I want to
    Know will it effect my unborn baby?

Even these days maximum of the time I start thinking
    Negative... like will my child be normal... if
    Misscarriage happens.. bla bla.. all bad things.what
    Should I do?Is all these normal during pregnancy?
    Please help me.

:( :(
    Meghann_Hughes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2004, 10:06 PM
    Mental and emotional health during pregnancy
    Yes, it is normal for a woman to experience some anxiety during her pregnancy. For example... will my child be normal? However, what you are describing sounds a little more than the usual pregnancy anxiety. Because you are concerned about it I would encourage you to talk to your physician/obstretician about your concerns immediately. A woman's body goes through extraordinary chemical and hormonal changes throughout her pregnancy. Your doctor may have some ideas about how to alleviate these symptoms. Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling and what you are thinking. Good luck and God bless. -Meg :)
    Dreamboat Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2004, 10:07 PM
    Re: Mental and emotional health during pregnancy
    dikpy:

Your child will be the most beautiful child in the world. How can it be anything else? My baby is now 21 years old and I still have fears. Along with the baby comes the strength to overcome the fear.
    support_sage Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2004, 10:04 PM
    You need to read this on prenatal care..
    Prenatal care is very important to your child and you, it is all available to you in this book... www.dianetics.org
    Acll aberration stems from a single source... the reactive mind. It is removable. So you don't have to suffer with any of those diseases. The reason psychiatry has failed to solve them is simple.. any computer tech could tell you the answer. You cannot fix the computer hardware and resolve a software problem and that is what psychiatry has been trying to do. Electro shock, drugs and psychosurgery do not work. They damage the hardware which is running correctly. The software (mind in this case is non physical) it has to be done in a particular way.
    Dianetics can fix mental illness really fast, hours instead of months or years, no drugs or hypnosis. And the kicker is that every hour of Dianetic auditing gives you a point of IQ, so it can make quite a difference.
    Emotion and the amount of reactive mind are linked, negative or mis emotion are part of being on the lower end of the scale, (having a lot of reactive mind) higher emotions are less reactive (see the emotional tone scale.
    Also physical diseases become more pronounced with more reactive mind.
    As I said it can be removed. You can do some of it yourself or have a professional auditor do it . Once it is gone it is gone permanently.
    There are millions who have done this before you. But remember this if you have taken or are on psych drugs you will not be able to audit and you should not use them during pregnancy at all! You must be weaned off them carefully first.
    For more info on that write me again.
    visit www.dianetics.org to find out more info or to find an auditor in your area.
    See also www.mindfreedom.org or www.cchr.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental health (dreams) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend has a problem with dreams. I want to help him. For now all I need to know is what exactly dreaming with water or floating on waters means? This is a constant dream, actually a nightmare. He has also dream with fire, him burning in fire. And other times, him floating on air. ...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

Emotional Hostage [ 6 Answers ]

I need some information on dealing with a person who is extremely compulsive and has extreme boundary issues. She is my younger sister. I took care of my mother at home for two years after she had a stroke. She passed away a couple of years ago, and at that time, I invited my younger sister to...

View more questions Search