Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 13, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Movies with killing in it
    I've seen a few movies with killing in it. I don't know if this is a good question, but I was wondering, how do people kill someone and not few the shame. I mean, lets say I had to kill someone to protect my family, I would feel like I've commit something that I couldn't live with. Do soldiers feel bad when they kill? How do you protect your family to a point that includes taking someone's life and not feel guilty?

Of course, not that I'm going to kill someone...
    scaredypants Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 08:07 PM

Those are "movies" obviously deppending on the film you're watching some characters will be ruthless in their killing.

But those are movies and that is where those persona's end. Any person who is not wrong in the head would feel guilt or the weights of human morality on their shoulders.

Sane people cannot kill in "cold Blood" and I don't think you should embark on the journey to learn how.

Perhaps you should watch more realistic films or pay more attention to the ones you're already watching. A film off the top of my head would be "Saving private Ryan".

Hope this helps
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jan 13, 2009, 09:54 PM

Soldiers have a kill or be killed mentality when at war. Most have a hard time recovering from the atrocities. I could/would kill to protect my family without guilt. I'd rather be on trial than to mourn the loss of a murdered family member.
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 13, 2009, 09:59 PM

If it came to the safety of my family then I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger and I know I wouldn't feel the least bit remorseful. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so.

No offense but you seem like a young guy, what's got you thinking about this?
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 14, 2009, 07:13 PM

I was thinking the other day, that, I would promise to protect my family with my life. I would kill if needed. So that's what got me into this questioning. Thanks guys
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 14, 2009, 09:54 PM

If it involved the safety and security of my children I would kill someone and not think twice. I wouldn't feel guilty or ashamed. I would just see it as doing something that was necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

McDonald's is killing us [ 19 Answers ]

Is anyone else concerned about the quality of mcdonalds food? Every wonder why its so cheap? Cows are meant to be rumage animals (strictly grass/bush/weed fed animals), fast food industries force cattle to grow faster by feeding them strictly high protein pellets. Yes the cows grow faster, but...

This is killing me! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a motorolla commercial, for the red Krzr. The commercial was all digitally done/animated, of a red krazr popping up with red flashy backgrounds, doing various movements. What is killing me is the song that was playing! I cannot find the commercial on YouTube so it may be farely knew. Has...

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

Cat Killing? [ 18 Answers ]

Is it a legal in the state of Calif to kill a male cat if he is not nuetured?

My jaw is killing me! [ 3 Answers ]

First off I'll start by saying that I do have a cold, but don't know whether that makes a difference or not. Anyway, yesterday we went out for dinner, and about 30 minutes later, my jaw REALLY started to hurt. It hurt through the right side of my jaw, to my ear, up to my temple/eye. I took 2...

View more questions Search