Ask
    TheDew21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 07:06 PM
    What makes a woman sexy?
    What makes a woman sexy?;)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 09:08 PM

Positive attitude and great self-esteem... not overboard to where they are too into themselves :)
    BKY2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 09:12 PM

Confidence! Wit! Skills (dancing, cooking, etc).
    scaredypants Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 09:14 PM

depends who you ask. But just to give you an answer.

"sexy" is for the most part attributed to physical appearance and not an emotional outlook on life and such.

sure you can "feel" sexy about yourself but to be sexy in this north american society you have to for the most part act like (random celebrity). Which focuses more on looks and actions.

I don't support this "sexy" mouvement going on but that's my answer and now I feel angry and tainted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On My Way To Sexy [ 6 Answers ]

I am curious!! I have been doing SO good. I have been going to the gym4-5 times a week for a period of 40-45 minutes each time. I am 5'2 and 170 lbs. I don't look bad, but I would like to look even hotter. I am very curvacious and my boyfriend says I'm sexy. I don't think I am fat, just chubby. I...

Need to be more sexy [ 6 Answers ]

I am an 20 year old woman who is trying to be pleasing to her boyfriend. My boyfriend seems to want to have sex longer and more often than I do, Then he complains that I am not pleasurable enough. Does anyone know how I can be come more sexy and desirable?

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

HOW to be sexy [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. so I know I am an attractive person, and I can be sexy... But.. I don't know HOW to be sexy. I don't feel pretty in lingerie, I feel like it's a joke. It just comes right off anyway! How do I turn my man on and feel sexy doing so? Do guys really like lingerie? I want to surprise my man,...

View more questions Search