Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 27, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Damn it, and I didn't even bet...
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 28, 2006, 03:17 AM
    Anyone betting Lance will pull an "Anne Heche?" You never know! Might just be an elaborate publicity stunt? Yeah... probably not likely. :)
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jul 28, 2006, 07:35 AM
    My gaydar was waaaaaaay off.:confused:

This is the one I thought was gay:

Chris Kirkpatrick right?

I don't think the other 3 are gay. What are the odds of putting together a boyband and having ALL of the members turn out to be gay.:eek:

Now if it's a gay boyband from the start OK, but ALL of them? Naaaww just can't be. Only time will tell.

I don't blame some of those celebs for not being open about their lifestyle. There is only a select few who can be open about who they are and not lose out on a lot of money$$.

As far as Rock Hudson, certain people knew but kept there mouths shut.

These days they are coming out sooner and younger.
    Lance is only 27.

I doubt he'll pull an Ann Heche LOL! 1

It's easier for women to switch teams but if Lance or a man says "I'm no longer gay" it would be "yeah right!!":rolleyes:

Jul 28, 2006, 08:19 AM
    skizix Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 10:59 PM

I can only hope & pray that Joey Fantone comes out swinging. If he was gay I'd give a month's pay just to hang with him. Maybe it's that Italian thing. I don't know, but I have always thought he was the most talented & good looking male image of the group. Hey Joey, I love you man. Really.

Skizix:cool:

Aug 8, 2006, 03:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skizix

I can only hope & pray that Joey Fantone comes out swinging. If he was gay I'd give a month's pay just to hang with him. Maybe its that Italian thing. I don't know, but I have always thought he was the most talented & good looking male image of the group. Hey Joey, I love ya man. Really.

Skizix:cool:
    Joey comes out swinging:confused:
    I just saw him on Mtv's Cribs. His home(more like a manison) is HUGE!!

Oh yeah I wouldn't mind hanging out with him either. Lol
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Aug 8, 2006, 03:51 AM
    Oh well, its really true that its hard hiding a skeleton inside your closet... so here he is admitting his real gender... well, there's nothing wrong with being a gay. I do salute him instead for his courage in admitting it.
    skizix Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2006, 10:47 AM
    I doubt seriously that Joey Fantone is Gay, but if he were I'd stand in line to meet him. I saw his Crib & your right. It is a mansion. The man knows how to spend his money. He seemed to be the biggest talent & he is driven to succeed at everything he does. I hope he makes it Big time. If Jim Baluchi can do it, Joey will certainly be even bigger. He's the MAN.. :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

E flat bass music [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what key E-flat bass (or E-flat tuba) music is written in? Is it in E-flat or concert pitch?

Bass fishing [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best method to fish for bass?

View more questions Search