Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2009, 03:10 PM
    For all dog owners!
    I thought I would share this with you all. If you click on the link I've provided below, the ASPCA will send you a "Free Pet Safety Kit!" It is a secure site. All you need to do is enter your info, and the kit will arrive in 6-8 weeks. This is a newsletter I receive daily, and I find it very helpful. There are many good tips and suggestions along with some amazing, sad, funny, and sometimes unbelievable stories and news. Check it out! :)

Do Dogs Mourn?

(To get the free kit, click on the link at the top. There is also interesting info in the newsletter about dogs that mourn the death of another pet, which is really interesting)

Do Dogs Mourn?
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Jan 13, 2009, 05:23 PM

Nice site starbuck. Thanks for posting it up for the rest of us.
    KayGates Posts: 95, Reputation: 5

Jan 13, 2009, 07:44 PM

Are you 100% sure that this kit is legitimate?

Just checking :P
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2009, 12:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KayGates View Post
    Are you 100% sure that this kit is legitimate?

Just checking :P
    It is legit! :) I made sure I checked it out first. If for some reason the link doesn't work, just go to ASPCA: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

I posted the link from my newsletter, but made sure I checked it out with the official site before posting here. If you navigate around, you can also find free samples of quality organic treats and food. The companies that advertise under the ASPCA site do send them. I've tried several companies, and have always gotten them. Mostly US/Canada, but some will send to other countries.

I must mention, I'm not advertising or have any affiliation with the ASPCA or any of the companies involved.

Just passing on the info for our pet lovers! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Owners equity [ 1 Answers ]

Jerry Iron invested $500in a short-term enterprise, selling soft drinks during the annual orientation week at his university. He paid the university authorities $100 for the exclusive right to sell soft drinks on the campus lawns, the center of the celebration, and constructed a stand from which to...

3 owners [ 1 Answers ]

Before my mom passed last year from colon cancer she signed over her half of the two properties she owned with her ex-boyfriend the were split for 7 years before she passed she owned two homes with him one in Ma and one in Maine they each owned half. So now me and my brother own 25% of each and we...

Owners [ 2 Answers ]

What are the legal right of an owner renting a house?

Owners rights [ 1 Answers ]

If you own a house and on the bank paper work it says its your primary residence, then what happens if you don't live there and you are evicting the tenants that live there for non payment because they were still there from the prior owner? We are going to court in August and I have not been able...

Bad Dog or Bad Owners [ 17 Answers ]

4 months ago I rescued a yorkie from the pound. She was a little scruffy thing, but I instantly feel in like. The pound gave an estimate of her age of about 1 year, however, when she went to the vet he says five or six years. I asked the pound how she came to be in their possession and she...

View more questions Search