Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mohankumar K Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Tablet press import from china
    I am an Ayurvedic Medicine practitioner. I would like to import One Single punch Tablet press from China.I would lik to know the procedures to be followed for importing the machine. The cost of the machine is around USD 800.00 (USD eight hundred only). Can any one help me out by giving an appropriate answer.

Regards,
    K. Mohankumar
    Lewis198421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Dear sir
    I'm the sales manager of Tiantai pharmaceutical machinery factory from China. I can provide you single punch tablet press. If you are interesting in our products, please no hesitate contact me.
    Web site: Pharmaceutical machinery/Tablet press/coating machine capsule filling machine/oven/Mixer/pulverizer/granulator/tablet counter/freeze dryer/centrifuge./Tiantai Pharmaceutical Machinery Import & Export Co., Ltd.
    Gmail: [email protected]
    Lewis
    shnoah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 06:38 PM

Dear Sir
    Good day! Kindly reply to your enquiry.Our company is famous in producing tablet press,coater and other machinery.You could view us via this website:
    http://www.noah-pm.com/en/Product.asp?BigClassName=Single%20Punch%20Tablet%2 0Press
    Gmail:[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Import Licensing for China [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an "import" license for a business in China, importing from the United States, or perhaps someone might know of a website where I can research it? I have tried: Export.gov Transportation Security Administration Bureau of Industry and...

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

View more questions Search