Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EDWENA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 10:52 AM
    I have a laptop with wifi capabilities
    Also a hometop computer with highspeed with comcast how do I get wireless internet...
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 10:57 AM

Get a wireless router and install it between the incoming hi speed line and your desktop.
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 14, 2009, 01:16 PM

Buy a router and read that weird little book some call a manual?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop WiFi Connection [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I will start by saying I am an idiot when it comes to computer technical jargon so bear with me. I have a Dell laptop that has been working fine for a few years great WiFi connections from both my home and my neighbor's wireless connections. So last night I was trying to clean the laptop...

Wifi vs Wireless and AT&T's Free Wifi Service [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I'm computer illiterate, and have a few questions. Please feel free to explain the most basic details. :) One, is wifi the same as a home wireless internet connection? If I disable Wireless Zero Configuration, could someone still utilize my free public wifi service at hotspots? ...

Computer capabilities [ 4 Answers ]

Can you enumerate the computer capabilities?

Surfing a laptop wifi through a cell phone [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop with WiFi connection. I also have a cell phone with the same connection. It is the TCG TytnII Sometimes there isn't a free hot spot, so I would like to use my computer to surf the web, and at the same time use the cellphone 3G network to access. Quesiton How can I have my...

View more questions Search