Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 08:40 AM

Dare, good to hear your doing well. Told you you'd get through it ;)
    hungtoronto Posts: 162, Reputation: 34

Jan 25, 2010, 05:02 PM

Good to hear that you fully recovered Dare. Congrat buddy. I started another relationship as well 6 months later. Lasted for about 10 months. End up breaking it off. Breakup sux but doesn't feel as bad when you call it off. Good luck to you bud.
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Dec 21, 2010, 04:28 AM
    UPDATE,

I think almost 2 years now or something maybe more lost track of time.Just found out she got married, still bothers me a little bit, not sure why,Am I ever going to be over this check, what a draggggggggggggg!
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2010, 02:13 PM

You'll get over it soon enough. Focus on all the other things you have going on in your life. That will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend gets hard all the time [ 14 Answers ]

Every time me and my boyfriend kiss he gets a hard on even if it is a short kiss goodbye, he likes let me know by pressing himself up against me... this is my first relationship so I am unsure if this normal or is all he is interested in is having sex with me?

Cat has a hard time walking [ 19 Answers ]

Last year my cat got hurt and we didn't take her to the vet because we had plans that day. We have hardwood flooring and she doesint do to well. My mom thinks her claws should be trimmed but I think different. Every time she gets to the hardwood parts of my home she slips and slides and her body...

Having a hard time figuring this out . What do you think? [ 3 Answers ]

All right, The ex and I broke up in February after 4 and a half years and since that time we've run the gambit of breakup emotions and conversations. Recently we have begun talking and things are seeming to go really well, she says that she likes talking again and so do I. when we do talk it's...

View more questions Search