Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Chicken tortilla soup?
    I'm looking for a tortilla soup recipe. There's a local restaurant here that makes some really good stuff but I'm searching for recipes online and I don't seem to find one that looks like it. It's got more of milky cheese base. The pictures that I find online seem to be more like broth.

Thanks for your help!
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 01:12 PM

Hope this helps:
    Cooks.com - Recipes - Chicken Tortilla Soup
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 01:13 PM

I've spent hours on that site. Not having any luck
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 01:23 PM

You could try asking the restaurant. Not all of them are stingy about sharing :) Maybe they've got their own unique recipe which means you won't find it online
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 01:29 PM

Could be. I keep finding things that seem close, but then they have tomatoes in it and corn and stuff. I should just call and ask them. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken Stock vs. Chicken Broth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time asking of you Gentle Folks. I've recently found the advantage to using canned chicken broth to start my chicken soups and other dishes. However, what's the difference between "chicken stock" and "chicken broth"? It has come up because I have a couple of coupons for...

About the oil in the soup [ 6 Answers ]

Hi~ Some soup is cooked with oil in it, which might make it more delicious. I am wondering the cook first puts water in the pot, and then put oil in the water, or adversely.

Cabbage soup [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make the cabbage soup for a cabbage souup diet?I would really appreciate the recipies if you could send me some!:o

Chicken Soup - 70s or 80s children's cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of an old cartoon (short film, movie or TV show) about chicken soup (name of a cook)? It had woman who told the story of chicken soup on a rainy day? I believe it might have been a 70s or 80s cartoon, but I can't remember. If any of this sounds familiar and you...

How to make a soup base of the vietnam soup noodle [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is sweet honey bee... I would like to know how to make a soup base of the vietnam soup noodle. Thanks..

View more questions Search