Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jan 12, 2009, 10:20 AM
    High-Def DVD player
    Okay well my dad got a high def TV a few weeks ago and just wanting to know which DVD players would be compatible with it? Or are blue ray players the only compatible ones??
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 10:43 AM

You don't need a blu ray player a regular DVD player will connect with no problem. You might want to look at up converter DVD players they upconvert the signal to 1080I or 720P you can pick. I have an up convert DVD player and it works great. Here is a link to one. Amazon.com: Samsung DVD-1080P8 1080p Upconverting DVD Player: Electronics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

MP4 Player [ 1 Answers ]

I Have an mp4 player and it keeps saying "disk error". And I'm worried because I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me what can I do. Is it broken

View more questions Search