Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NILKESH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 05:51 AM
    How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile
    How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 05:52 AM
    U mean like a business plan?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2009, 06:07 AM
    Hi, NILKESH!

What kind of business would this be concerning and what specifically do you mean by profile, please?

A profile could be in a number of different types of formats, so it would help to know specifically what you mean.

Thanks!
    nareshms Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 02:34 AM

Hi Nilkesh,
    First you decide on nature of the business, forecast the turnover, costing, sourcing of funding and based on this please predict the tentaive budget for 2 -3 year.
    marian aggrey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, NILKESH!

What kind of business would this be concerning and what specifically do you mean by profile, please?

A profile could be in a number of different types of formats, so it would help to know specifically what you mean.

Thanks!
    Well, I'm drafting a company.s profile and would like to be sent a sample of the company's profile
    weddo55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marian aggrey View Post
    well, I'm drafting a company.s profile and would like to be sent a sample of the company's profile
    The company is events company
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 01:20 AM
    Hi, weddo55!

This thread is now archived and not generally visible unless people actually go to the forum topic area. Also, this site doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. This is the thread of someone else.

If you would like what you're wanting to know to get really noticed as being your own question, it would be best if you would start a new thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a profile for a non-profit organisation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi How would I structure a profile for youth group(non profit organisation) We intend on approaching businesses requesting sponsourship. What would be the best way to present this request to them?

I need the format for writing a company profile [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to start a business in wholesaling of network phone cards but I need to write a company profile to explain to my funders what my company is made up of.

Format of Company Profile or Portfolio [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio? What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to...

View more questions Search