Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginseng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2004, 12:27 AM
    Pleasure-less
    Hi..
    I don't know if I should name this a problem(only me) or is it just normal (it happens to everyone)..
    But I think that my condition is really weird for me as a 21 years male..

It is like if I used all the pleasure I have , and now nothing seems to be enough to give me the pleasure and joy that I used to feel..
    And with all the pressure (social, college, family, world.. ext)
    It is even worse..

I find it reall hard to cope with people who are new or simply (not my type) and it puts a lot of stress and fake to spend time with them..

At present, college and the final exams (I hate this seasone of the year ) are my worset fear.. I have really competitive colleagues, and I find it hard to keep on getting on track of being the best as I used to..

On the family matters.. I don't know.. I gusse that all the stress and negativity that I get outside seems to come with me home and it makes me act not as the usual me, pluse, the way we act with each other at home its like if there is a lot flammable ions in the air that is waiting for a spark to explode.. even if we all know that we all love each other deep down.. but we simply can act positive..

On the world level.. it takes a press on a butten to turn on the TV, to feel that everything is going down.. really the whole world is going wild..

Above all, the (pleasure dome) that I used to put m self in when I feel bad seems to be use-less.. and it appears that no matter how frequent I offer myself good.. it is stell not enough.. for example, food and hanging out with my friends was my first pleasures then movies,erotic pleasure came in and spending money and buying things also came.. and finally
    I end up with using all but feeling nothing..

I find it hard to accept being pleasure-less but I don't know what to do?

Dreamboat Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2004, 10:04 PM
    Pleasure-less
    Stop looking for happiness from things outside yourself. Look within.

Do things for people less fortunate than yourself and tell no one. This makes you feel good about yourself.

I have cancer. I am going to die from it. I do not know when. Realize that this could happen to you, and then refuse to waste your life feeling pleasure-less.

Look to God. If you do not believe in God, try anyway. It cannot hurt you. Realize that there must be something to this God thing if so many people turn to Him (Her). Realize that God is yours and yours alone, and that if you don't love Him/Her, it is simply because you are thinking about someone else's God. If you could choose the perfect God, what would He/She be like? Now realize that your God is the perfect God and can and will answer all of your prayers. If you don't believe, pretend to believe until you do.

I wish for you happiness (not success) and love (not sex). If you get success and sex too, then I am doubly pleased!
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2004, 11:32 AM
    Re: pleasure-less
    It sounds like you have symptoms of depression.  I suggest that you talk with a professional and possibly look into medication if necessary.  

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pleasure during sex? [ 29 Answers ]

I don't understand what I am doing wrong, because I feel absolutely NO pleasure when I am having sex. I recently lost my virginity to him but I'm past the sex hurting me, and now I feel nothing, no pain but no pleasure. This has been going on for some time and it's making me lose interest in sex...

Not Succeeding In Sexual Pleasure? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and we have had sex a few times but the problem is that I just can't have an orgasm. He has tried to penetrate deeply but I just don't have an orgasm. I do feel good for a few seconds but I just don't have an orgasm. I don't want to use any form of...

View more questions Search