Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2006, 02:44 AM
    How to prepare for GMAT Critical Thinking Section
    I am preparing for GMAT. I am taking all the help from the internet. But the Critica Thinking Section is confusing me. Recently, I have started learning logic which teaches categorical syllogisms but the type of questions I see in this subject are completely different from what they ask in the GMAT. I have also consulted Barrons GMAT preparation book but it didn't offered much help. So, please someone guide me on how to prepare for this Section by telling what topics to cover and what subject to study.
    Also please tell me wheather Categorical Syllogism is worth studying or not.
    GB

Check out some similar questions!

Should I prepare? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a gifted psychic to help me. My relationship is changing. I am in fear that he is not the same person I thought he was. Is he being honest with me? And if not what is he hiding? My birthday is 6-18-82 his is 5-5-79. If you need more info please message me.

Critical thinking [ 12 Answers ]

What type of fallacy is this statement? We can recognize that athletes that participate in sports must be given special consideration within our grading system, or we can let the university sink into athletic oblivion. Thank you, Evelyn

How to prepare for kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

I posted last week about a stray cat who I think has had kittens. After reading a lot about it there seems to be little doubt of that now. She has been coming to the house to eat every day, usually once a day. The last couple of days she has been coming a few times a day and Desperately...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.