Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby_crab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 12:56 AM
    Load calculation
    Hi

Please advise me what are the factors considered for calculating the Tonnage Rate whilst selecting the AC units for Industry / office environment.

Regards
    Pankaj
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jul 27, 2006, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby_crab
    Hi

Please advise me what are the factors considered for calculating the Tonnage Rate whilst selecting the AC units for Industry / office enviornment.

Regards
    Pankaj
    The load in the office almost constance, but industry usually vary by machines start-up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support-calculation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am in New York and my ex husband is making about three times the salary he made when we split up. I want to speak to him about more child support but I want to have a figure for him. When we first went for separation, the lawyer told me to take 10% away from his gross, and the payment for...

Volume calculation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all my memory seems to be failing me, its been some years since I needed to calculate volumes. Here goes. I am trying to calculate a comparison of the following The volume of a 1 tonne solid product at a relative density of 1.4 What is the answer and is it in meters cubed? Also the volume...

FICA Tax Exemption Calculation [ 3 Answers ]

I have changed from OPT (F1) to H1B on 4th oct 2004. Do I have to pay FICA tax for October? To be precise, is the calculation of FICA exemption based on the type of visa in the beginning of the month or at the end of the month? Thanks

Web Calculation [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how could I place calculation or formula in my web page. I.e, if I wanted somebody to enter a given sets of number and displays the result based on the formula I set. Just like how online calculator work.

View more questions Search