Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sjblkfish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Sending Resumes
    I can not copy and paste my resume, do you have to have micrsoft office word or works to do this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 11, 2009, 07:23 PM

No you don't. When you copy and paste the text of your resume into a web site you are converting to plain text.

What problems are you having? How are you trying to do the copy and paste?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 07:23 PM

www.openoffice.org
    Is a program that works well
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2009, 08:58 PM

Hi, Sjblkfish!

I agree, it would help to know how you are trying to do the copy and paste. If you're just copying the content of a document from one word processing program into another, even if it's onto a web page, then generally you shouldn't be having much of a problem. Might have to do some simply clean-up and editing, but overall, shouldn't be hard.

However, if you're trying to copy or move a document from one type of format into another, and possibly then converting it, that's where you could have some bigger difficulties in doing so.

But, we do need more information from you here specifically as to what way you're trying to do this as well as the problems that you are having.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing resumes [ 3 Answers ]

Where to write resumes from template and then email to potenial employer

Sending out 1099's [ 2 Answers ]

I work a county job and send out 1099-MISC for them. However, I'm not really clear on who I should send them to. I know all lawyers and medical get them whether they are a corporation. Where I get confused is who else I need to send them to. I have a pest control company that is a limited...

How to do resumes [ 1 Answers ]

Will you show me a resume about retail and customer service

Sending a fax with a PC. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use my laptop (Toshiba L20/Windows XP,ISP:NTL)to send faxes by cable. What type of modem do I need? Do I need to buy or download any software? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sending tunes [ 2 Answers ]

How can I send somebody a song that I would like them to listen to via email ?

View more questions Search