1886 parable bible
    I need to find out how much this is worth and any information on it

Thanks
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2009, 04:25 AM
    Hi, N0help4u!

Of course, you know how all this works here! ;)

What are the dimensions of it? Does it have any written markings on the inside of it? What kind of condition is the binding in? If there are images on any of the inside pages, are they in color or black and white? Who is the publisher and what other information is there concerning any statements, names and numbers that might be listed on the opening pages, please?

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2009, 10:16 PM

I thought this was one of my many questions that never got answered.

I really only saw it once for a couple minutes and the binding wasn't very good, I think there was writing in it and it was black and white and had pictures in it. It looked more like a commentary or something.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 12:57 AM
    Hi again, N0help4u!

I had asked you a number of question initially. Not all of them have been answered. Please do answer all of them.

The Bible, as you'e posted a picture of it, is probably valued at between $75.00 and $150.00. It depends on where it might be offered for sale. Depending on other information that you might provide, it might be worth even more...

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 05:07 AM

I haven't talked to the guy down the street since I posted this. I was just curious if he had a gold mine or something in the range you just quoted.

Thanks for giving me an idea. I was thinking it was probably in that range.

If I see him again I'll try and look at it again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The parable of the weed [ 111 Answers ]

In matthew 13: 24-28. What the word weed means?

Where in the Bible? [ 63 Answers ]

Where specifically in the Catholic or KJV Bible does it say you cannot ever eat meat on a Friday and where specifically does it say the word 'Purgatory'? If the word 'Purgatory' is in the Catholic version of the Bible, why is it not in the KJV? Thank you. Zsuzsanna

Where in the Bible? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Catholic and I am trying to remember but can't as to where in the Bible I could find about the story where Jesus gave three men pieces of silver (?), the pieces of silver represents the gifts that he left us. God said the number of silver is given according to one's ability. God would later...

1886 White Sewing Machine [ 4 Answers ]

I recently acquired an antique White Sewing Machine. It is in a cabinet that is in fair to good shape for its age. It still has all of the original hardware and attachments, and it also has the original Certificate of Warranty showing the date of sale as being Sept 23, 1886. The plate number on...

View more questions Search