Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaxops Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 05:05 PM
    Ancient Egypt Tombs
    OK I'm in middle school and I need info fast about egyption tombs can anyone help meh?:confused:
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jan 11, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxops View Post
    ok im in middle school and i need info fast about egyption tombs can anyone help meh?:confused:
    Here is a LINK to info on Egyptian Tombs !

:)

zaxops Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 03:57 AM

Thankz dude!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient egypt [ 2 Answers ]

If the middle kingdom in ancient egypt was from 2050-1750 BC and new kingdom began in 1550 BC what do we call time in between

Profile and egypt [ 3 Answers ]

:)::;):rolleyes::D:cool: Hey! Its shannon, I need to know what a half animal, half human thing is that existed long ago in Antient Egypt, yeah, um its for my history homework, can anybody help me?? yeah, and I also need to know how to put an image on my profile, and of ME of course, thanks...

Egyptian tombs [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about going through the tombs of ancient egypt? I've always LOVED egyptian history and was considering being an archeaologist but can I do that? Work as an archeaologist in egypt, uncovering their history?

Cairo (Egypt) to Midlands (UK) [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wants to move from Cairo in Egypt to the UK. Neither of us have a clue on how to go about doing this... It would be great if someone could point us in the right direction. Thanks :) X

Letter from USA to Egypt [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take a letter to get to the united states from egypt? I am really needing to know so I need to know to get worried about my fiance's letter it has been 3weeks since he sent it and I have nt gotten it yet please someone help me out?:(

View more questions Search