Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 02:45 PM
    What is an appropriate divorce party gift.
    For those who have been divorced, or about to be divorced, do you have any suggestions as to what would be a useful gift for a friend of mine.

There are about 25 people going to a local pub for drinks on the day it becomes final. She is a single mom (has been for a few years now) with two girls.

This is the second divorce party I've been to, the first I didn't bring a gift, but there was a cake.

Any ideas? She has a great sense of humour.
    Vinlay Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 02:49 PM

Sex Toy.. (LOL)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2009, 06:38 PM

Definitely a gag gift of some sort.
    Breakup or Divorce Gift Ideas for Her - Humorous
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 06:58 PM
    I'm thinking along those lines Vin and NoHelp. Will have to make a pit stop to the naughty store. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing 4 divorce but reconcile then divorce @ a later time - dividing the property [ 18 Answers ]

I never heard of this before but my friend filed for divorce in 89 but reconciled a few months later. Flash forward 20 yrs & she decides to divorce him again. She went back for the kids & tried to make it work. However, when she went 4 this divorce she was told that they could divide the property...

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

Refinance and payment to divorce party [ 1 Answers ]

If two people divorce and one name is taken off the deed but not the mortgage can the othet party refinance the house and the other party not be informed or not bought out? The mediation says the person that got the house is responsible for the house and has to sell or refinance to buy the other...

View more questions Search