Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don Stewart Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Natural Treatment for Stomach Ulcers
    I was wondering what someone could suggest using as a natural treatment for stomach ulcers and possibly acid reflux. I have heard lickerish root is good but don't know for sure.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2006, 07:28 PM
    Cabbage juice ( it has to be freshly made, not stored, and will have to have a very good juicer to get the juice)

Now from the taste, you may rather have the ulcers.

I had serious ulcers, I started doing the juice 6 times a day, and was better within a month and after 6 months I have never had a problem in over 10 years.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2006, 06:58 AM
    You should check with your doc before trying anything new.

It has recently been found that some stomach ulcers can be caused by an infection. You may only need a short term antibiotic for an easy fix.

I know you are looking for something natural, but it is important to find the cause first.
    pistal Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2006, 11:47 PM
    Try Chiropractic it is much cheaper than the regular Dr.
    Reha Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 05:51 AM
    Drink buttermilk or have yoghurt plain after every meal it helps to keep your stomach cool
    Captain_Brown Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 07:32 AM
    Always check with your doctor before trying anything. Here's some ideas, buttermilk, cabbage juice, yogurt, and some cool stuff.
    GinaLanc Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 04:25 PM
    A tea made of chamomile, goldenseal, meadowsweet and marshmallow. Gina

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

Good day! I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like every time I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly. It especially occurs when I get excited.. Has anyone got idea what tha might be?

Have you tired this natural acne treatment? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I came across this site and I was wondering if anyone else has used this before? I have a friend who just ordered it but hasn't seen the full effects yet because she's only just started with the treatment a day or so ago. Anyway please let me know I would be grateful. Thank you :)...

View more questions Search