Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koala524 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s
    Hi there:

I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to this special tree that had fruit (peaches? Apricots?) that if eaten, would make her young again. I remember towards the end of the movie the queen was trying to get to the tree but the gates of it closed on her and she died from old age. It was kind of creepy the way she aged drastically as she was dying.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? I'd greatly appreciate it! =)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 12:46 PM

The Hugga Bunch (1985) (TV)
    koala524 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thank you SO MUCH! You have no idea how excited I am!! Thanks a million! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 06:38 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie of late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I remember watching this movie @ daycare when I was like four years old:confused: I think it had the word "kingdom" in the title. It was about all these animals that were maybe at a park, wondering around. Every place they would stop, they would learn about a moral issue, like lying...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Children's movie from late 80's early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a little boy who travels to another world where it is slowly being consumed by a black ooze and the boy has to try to save the world... it turns out this is all just a dream for him... can you help me please.

View more questions Search