Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandabear2995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Honewell furnace
    The heat will kick on and not blow I know last time it was serviced they said the inducer was noisy.. is there a way I can get the fan to blow until I can get the money together? It is only 15 outside and I have a child.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Try this: Set the thermostat fan selector switch to ON. Does the blower run?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York Stellar Furnace Heating up Furnace Room to 110 Degress? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Furnace in my newly purchased house. Furnace is 15 years old. Furnace is releasing hot air from front grills and heats up furnace room to 110 Degrees. I had a Bryant Furnace in another house and this never happened. All plenams and ducts are taped and sealed so the heat is...

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Changing Maple chase to honewell thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Maple chase item 09620 and would like to replace it with the Honeywell RTH3100C. I am unsure how to wire it up since the Maple chase unit has a black wire into the W2 spot, and a jumper from W2 to E. The new unit does not have a W or W2.

Honewell RTH230B installation [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Honeywell Thermostat (RTH230B) to replace a Janitrol HPT 18-60. The Janitrol has 7 wires hooked to the back and the Honeywell only has 5 places for wires. Is my Honeywell compatible? Thanks

Furnace not heating the house. Damper on the furnace not opening. Motor then shuts. [ 4 Answers ]

My forced-air furnace is not working correctly. The gas works heating the air in the furnace, but When the motor starts the damper doesn't open and the Motor shut down. I need suggestions?:mad:

View more questions Search