Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reddawn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 11:06 AM
    How long do certain drugs stay in the body?
    My son is going for custody of our grandchild. It has been rumored recently the mother has taken certain drugs. She has a history of drug involvement... my question is... how long does Ecstacy, Cocaine, Marijuana and other drugs stay in the body? He is going to ask for a urine test during the trial and we need to know time frames.
    KayGates Posts: 95, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2009, 11:09 AM

About thirty days for marijuana. But there are ways to pass a drug test with weed in your system. I don't know about the other ones.
    susananne Posts: 94, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2009, 09:02 AM

Cocaine stays in the body about 3 to 4 days.. Meth is about 10 to 14 days.. Weed takes longer than that.. but there are teas and detox items you can buy to flush out your system for the Weed. Good Luck
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 07:13 PM

There's a lot of factors involved if you use cocaine it can stay in your system for varied amounts of time and in different organs, the factors I'm talking about are the quality, quantity, how often it was used and what other drugs were used, your tolerance, sex, age, health and metabolism, these all make a accurate elimination of time difficult. The metabolite is something the body produces when it ingest something in cocaine --it's benzoylecgonine that stays in your bloodstream after the drug is gone up to 30 days, if the drug is used freguently. Other drugs, like marajuanacan stay 3- 10 days to as long as 45, if you're a cronic user as long as 90 days, 3-30 days is the norm for light use. But marijuana is fat soluble it is stored in your fat cells, brain, liver, kidneys and all major organs. SO depending on the usage, type of drug, and quality of test...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does drugs stay in the urine [ 3 Answers ]

How long does percocet and vicodin stay in your urine I used last time Friday at 100 pm and got a drug test Wednesday around like 10:00am

How long drugs stay in your system [ 1 Answers ]

How long does meth stay in your salivia?

Trans and Saturated fats stay in the body forever? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've been doing googling for the past half hour but haven't yet provided myself with an answer to my question (or fear!) I know that trans and saturated fats can't really be used by the body. Does this mean that once we consume them, that they never leave? Are we ever...

How Long Is The Effectivity of the Pill in the Body? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! My question is: If I'm taking birth control pills, and there are only 3 pills left in the box and I have sex today, is it still safe? Or should I get a new pack and start with the 21 pills again? How long is the safe period? Thanks in advance :)

What to do for a better body? W/o the use of drugs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

View more questions Search