Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jan 10, 2009, 11:48 PM
    Looking for an Apartment
    Me and three other friends are looking into an apartment close to campus. What's a good way to find places for rent? I haven't had any luck online.
    lili519 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2009, 11:52 PM
    Find a relator, you'll have to pay a commission but it will be worth the hassle and you can negotiate the fee
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2009, 02:50 AM

Hi, rockerchick_682!

Since you say you haven't had any luck online, would you mind sharing how you have looked, please? Good results can usually be found by just putting the name of the city, state and then apartments for rent, in a Google search.

Example: Denver, Colorado Apartments for Rent - Google Search

You can narrow down your searches by putting in how many rooms, bedrooms and baths, etc. Also, if your looking for something in a certain price range, that could also be included in the search.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New apartment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going to move in to a new studio (one room apartment) in couple of months and I really want To make it look good witout using a lot of money. I've looked at some examples in magazines and I Wonder if I should decorate my room in an extreme Fancy way that I like (such as leopard...

Apartment trying to get $ [ 5 Answers ]

2 years ago my husband and I moved out of our apartment building we signed a notice to move out early and we paid a pro rated rate. We moved out and now they 2 1/2 years later they sent a letter saying we owe 200, we are trying to get into a house and this looks bad on us we do not owe this money...

18 and want an apartment. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 18 and I want to get my own apartment. But my morther keeps telling me I will not be able to get it. And she can't co-sign for me cause she lives in Australia. But I plan on moving to Council bluffs, Iowa. And I was wondering if I will be able to sign the apartment contract on my own??...

Apartment A/C [ 11 Answers ]

I live in an upstairs apartment in Houston. My a/c is not cooling off the apartment. If cools off at night, but increases throughout the day, beginning around 10 am. I have all blinds closed, a ceiling fan in the bedroom, and an oscillating fan in the living room. I have not been running the...

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search