Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victordias Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 08:04 PM
    British comedy movie
    Hello,

I am looking for the name of a british comedy movie shown on Star TV a long time back. I don't recollect that well but I guess it had Road in its title name
    I don't recollect much, remember it was a helth resort that a couple come too and then they meet up with new people. The wife gets inflused by a group who is against fur and the husbans is going around and enjoying with other females in the resort.
    At the end the resort burns down,

Please help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 10:15 AM

Sounds like The Road to Wellville (1994), it's an American film though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

80's Movie Need the name its Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts! For those of you over 30, you may know this one. The name or something to do with, "I'm up the River" or something close. It's a comedy about teams of river rafters racing up the river on a vacation and there is a seen with the big guy saying over and over "erwin, erwin,...

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search