Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2121soindeeptrouble Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Buying a home in Washington from Canada
    Hello :) I would like to find out what the costs are when buying a home and
    Rent it out. I am from Canada and wanted to know what tax implications there may be if I were to buy real estate in Washington or any state in the U.S.
    Thank you..
    Audrey111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 03:25 AM
    Hey,

All you got to do is check out the Multiple Listing Service or the MLS USA service.

MLS USA lists the real estate data for boards and real estate associations across the USA.

One such site offering these services is www.mlstown.com

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict renters after buying a home [ 4 Answers ]

I am purchasing my mother in-laws home. I am closing in three weeks. If I close on Feb 28th, is it possible for me to evict my mother in-law's current roommate? She has no lease and has been living there since Nov.-05. Can I kick her out on Feb. 28th?

Garishments Washington [ 2 Answers ]

We were garnished today,:mad: and we had no idea that it was coming, so sure we deal with at work around it but how do I find out who the garnishment is from? Like I said before we had no idea about it, and don't who the money is going to nor the debt amout?

Seattle Washington Area [ 6 Answers ]

I recently moved into an apartment with some friends or who I thought where friends at the time. When I moved in I brought my dog with me, and yes I paid a deposit of $175 plus $20 dollars a month extra for the deposit. Well about a month ago we found a house and moved. Now the old apartment is...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

Washington DC [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I am a expert about Washington dc. Ask me anything you would like to know about tourism in Washington DC and I will try to answer for you. I will be anixiously waiting to here from you. :)

View more questions Search