Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JocyAlizzay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Kenmore washer not agitating or spinning
    My kenmore top load washer machine model # 11023032101 doesn' t agitate or spin. What could be the problem?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Check the lid safety switch.
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jan 11, 2009, 08:38 AM

If you can hear the motor runnilng it is the motor drive coupling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer not spinning or agitating [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore model# 110.28912790 that won't agitate or spin. It fills with water and stops filling at the appropriate amount. But, it won't begin to agitate. I just hear the motor spinning. It sort of sounds like a loose bearing. I have verified that the lid switch works. When I...

Kenmore Elite washer not agitating or spinning [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Washer model 110.20972 992 that will not agitate or spin. It fills with water but in the wash or spin cycle it does nothing. I can turn it to the spin cycle to drain the water but the clothes are really wet and have not spun. From reading other answers I think it may have...

Kenmore Elite washer not spinning/agitating [ 11 Answers ]

I have the same washer as SerTam (dated 4/2/06). Model #110.20052 992 The washer filled and the light said it was washing but it was just making a horrible buzzing sound. It was not agitating. I was able to get it to drain though. It also would stop draining if I raised the lid so I don't think...

Inglis Washer not Agitating/Spinning [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have an Inglis High Capacity washing machine - about 10-12 years old. Just yesterday it quit agitating/spinning. The motor is fine - I can hear it change speeds, and the water drains, but no agitating or spinning. Thanks in advance for your answers. Bob.

View more questions Search