Jan 14, 2009, 10:38 AM

Our Sneezy stopped by and then left?

Sneezy! Where are you? Come back! :)

I should be cleaning, but I can't seem to leave. :(
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    first one i remember was the pink and black series started by starty way back when lol
    Yeah Bear, that was my first too about a year and a half ago. That was where I met you too.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2009, 12:58 PM
    Hey Alty, miss you too, but will contact you via email now and then when I feel good. I wonder if our Sneezy will like our pet named after him? I guess we'll find out soon enough. The smiley program I have now is PostSmile and it has smilies too, but I thought I'd try out some of the new ones. I was able to copy the graphics from my old program, so I still have my 'original' gray-haired grandma and my girls with the winks as this new program allows me to copy from anywhere and create my own too.
    The photosketcher that I talked about is a real program that makes paintings and sketches out of your original photographs with just a few clicks... kind of fun to look and see how our puppy might look in a painting... and then you can save or print. Not bad for a free program. And I sure am glad that you let your guard down - it gave me a chance to get to know you sweets. All of you are super people!

Stringer, sorry about the snow job (haha) - I just bet it's having fun with your arthritis too. It is snowing anew here and my brother will need some warm clothes - Vegas does not carry heavy sweaters yet, although it just recently snowed there. I got my days and dates mixed up - he's coming tomorrow (Thursday), so another day of nervousness, but things will be just fine. Sascha just cleaned his apartment for him and gave me the key, so my bruddy will be warm and comfy and have cable TV too - when he's not with me across the walkway. The first picture I'm taking of him is at the train station after the long flight and train ride, he'll be crispy! Aren't I mean?

Albear, you are the missable type, I've missed you too!

You guys and gals are so fast, I've so many pages to catch up to, so if I missed anyone, it was not on purpose.

Thanks, Starty... you know I'm always up for a graphic challenge. And, I love Stringer's pictures - he has so much fun on Halloween and Christmas. Wonder what he's going to do for Easter... I can imaging one giant Bunny and know Alty would just love that. AND, I too am curious about what 'BCBW' in your signature means, so cough it up already and don't leave us in suspense!

Starby, Thanks for reminding me of the key, I had it hid so well it took me hours to find it - I hid it in one of my many crystal balls and will keep it safe, promise. I'm not worried about my 'babes' because I know they (you) can all take care of yourselves, it's just that I sometimes feel too 'motherly'. Spook is a cute name for our new dragon, also one of my favorite words. OK, now you tell us what BCBW means, please, if Ms Starty Pants forgets to tell us.

Glad you made it back Jerry... lost some bucks (only blubucks) at the site you turned me on to, but it's kind of fun. I can't believe some of the questions and the spelling on some. But, I guess each site has it's whachos.

Wow, Chris, you have not aged in the last 4 years.. still the cute kid. If you don't check in on the castle a few times a day, you wind up missing a lot, or going way back to catch up - these guys are so fast.

I actually managed to say hi to all and speak to a few of you without writing a book. This will probably have to do until after my bruddy flies out next week. So, love and hugs to you all and have a good time at the castle!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jan 14, 2009, 01:01 PM

Hi Chery! Bye Chery!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 01:01 PM

*sniff* *sniff* No hellos from Momma C for Little Ol' Me... *sniff* ;)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    *sniff* *sniff* No hellos from Momma C for Little Ol' Me..... *sniff* ;)
    Didn't mean it, honest chicky! I'm glad you like your job - sounds challenging. Hope you received the coloring book via email too - let me know dear. Your little one might be too young, but you can save them for later.

curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 01:19 PM

Just thought id fly through...

Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Didn't mean it, honest chicky!. I'm glad you like your job - sounds challenging. Hope you received the coloring book via email too - let me know dear. Your little one might be too young, but you can save them for later.

No little ones here, Momma dear! :)

Yay. I got a Hi! :D *sigh* I'm good now. :)
    Business Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 01:28 PM

Just trying to give you guys a smile...

Daily Email Newsletter - Funniest Video of the Day

Is anyone reading these... I can stop you know... yes I can, it will take some willpower, but I can...
    Business Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 01:38 PM

HI Chery, I can feel your excitement about your brother coming tomorrow, I am so glad for you.

I don't usually do too much for Easter, just a few things that I put around, nothing outside though. Basically Halloween and Christmas. And it looks like this weekend is out too with the snow and 0 temperatures.

Can't wait to see your pictures from this upcoming week... Yeah... AND what does BCBW really mean?
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 01:41 PM

BCBW - Boom Chicka Bow WOW!! :) AKA... Pink power!

Jan 14, 2009, 01:42 PM

Hmmm... I was going with "Big Chickens Beat Wolves"
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 01:43 PM

Lol... not... quite. :)
    Business Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 02:24 PM

Mr Bean (Albear I think that you will like this one)...

I think it is hilarious...

(No one requested that I stop... )

Daily Email Newsletter - Funniest Video of the Day
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 05:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Yeah Bear, that was my first too about a year and a half ago. That was where I met you too.
    Yea seems like ages ago, good memories :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Albear, you are the missable type, I've missed ya too!
    Awww thanks Chery, wishing you all the best :)

Ahhh so that's what BCBW means
    Business Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 05:33 PM

Kids...don't ya wish we had their view on life?

I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shouted from the back seat, 'Mommy, that lady isn't wearing a seat belt!'

On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his teacher a note from his mother. The note read, 'The opinions expressed by this child are not necessarily those of his parents.'

A woman was trying hard to get the ketchup out of the jar. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her 4-year-old daughter to answer the phone.. The girl answered with 'Mommy can't come to the phone to talk to you right now.. She's hitting the bottle.'

While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderly shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds. She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers, and wheelchairs. One day I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, 'The tooth fairy will never believe this!'

A little girl was watching her parents dress for a party. When she saw her dad donning his tuxedo, she warned, 'Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit.'
    'And why not, darling?' he asked. She replied, 'You know that it always gives you a headache the next morning.'

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. 'I'm just wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I can't read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!'

A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages. 'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called out. 'What have you got there, dear?' she asked. With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, 'I think it's Adam's underwear!'
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife View Post
    Just thought id fly through.....

Uhhh... you are pretty;) Fly through more often hot mama!! :eek:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2009, 10:18 PM

CBW, BCBW! ;)

Someone's flashing in the castle! I think the guys appreciate it, ah, who am I kidding, I peeked too. ;)

Hi kids!

Jan 15, 2009, 07:44 AM

Well guys and gals, it looks like I'll be spending a lot more time in the afternoons on AMHD for a little while. My car is a lost cause... its going to cost between $1,500 and $2,500 to fix. It isn't worth that much.

Just got to figure out how to tow it home from the mechanic. Time to go car hunting...
    Business Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsoksirhc View Post
    Well guys and gals, it looks like I'll be spending a lot more time in the afternoons on AMHD for a little while. My car is a lost cause....its going to cost between $1,500 and $2,500 to fix. It isn't worth that much.

Just gotta figure out how to tow it home from the mechanic. Time to go car hunting...
    With the economy as it is, you should find some pretty good deals.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Haunted Castle [ 1501 Answers ]

Welcome to the Haunted Castle, Enter with care! There are ghosts in the hallways, And fright in the air. The ghosts have no shadows, No footprints appear. There are vampires and warewolves,

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

View more questions Search