Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eschuen Posts: 62, Reputation: 6

Jan 10, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Is this a fair price
    1998 chevy envoy anyone know if $1,200.00 is a correct price for a headlight replacement
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 07:29 PM

Do you mean "head liner "
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 07:43 PM

It's "through the roof." You can't be serious!
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 09:42 AM

That's the price of HID headlights on some of the Toyota's I know of.
    Insane!
    ShadyLady Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Jan 12, 2009, 02:07 AM

I'd either learn to do it myself or get rid of it. That's not worth the price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to determine a fair price for a business [ 3 Answers ]

My employer has offered me and my son a chance to buy her business. It's a commercial cleaning service that brings in aprox $15,500 a month. She wants payments of 7000 a month to be taken off the top of the profits. I'll be paying this for 5 years. There is no building in the sale, only...

Brake job fair price [ 4 Answers ]

I wonder what is a fair price is for a brake job. On a 2003 Toyota echo. Even just the front pads for material and labor. Hollywood, Florida. I was lucky this time pepboys charged me $183.00 for the front pads and rear shoes. I do not know, if they resurfaced the rotors or not. Thanks for...

Fair price for surgery in LA [ 2 Answers ]

My cat must have her spleen removed. Mast cells are present. Price range boggles my brain. Would like some viewpoints. Is the most expensive always the best? Just wondering what is reasonable. Thanks for your thoughts.

Fair price for toilet fix [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Plumbers what do you think? My toilet is running , it is not the flap or chain ( I can handle that ) I work in a huge hospital and the electricans / plumbers from plant ops will do side jobs. I had someone out here once and he didn't want to take money. I would like to pay him for...

Is $2972 for a Payne 2 ton 13 seer a/c fair price? [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing an old rooftop a/c unit in my condo in Tallahassee, FL. I have been given a quote for a Payne 2 TON 13 SEER R22 refrigerant in the amount of $2972, $3190 w/ heat pump. For $3590 I can have a Bryant 2 ton 13 SEER R10 w/ heat pump installed instead. Being that I'm in Florida, do you...

View more questions Search