Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2006, 11:39 AM
    *** Please Read This Before Posting ***
    We're glad you found us - and we're sure you'll find the members here quite informative.

A couple important notes:

1. Read the Posting Rules. Disparaging comments to or about other members will not be tolerated. Use the Report Inappropriate Post feature (it appears with every post) to make us aware of posts that violate the rules. DO NOT respond to them on the board.

2. This forum is mostly discussions of the effectiveness of the various Skin Lightening Products - and many of them have already been discussed here - so be sure to use the Search This Forum link at the top of the Threads listing to check what's already been posted.

3. Do not advertise products or other Forums. Advertisments are deleted and the poster is banned from returning to the site.

4. Sometimes there are posts about a product that appear to be "information" but are really an attempt to get you to purchase the product. Let the Buyer Beware! AskMeHelpDesk does NOT endorse ANY of the products mentioned on this forum.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help - Please Read. [ 7 Answers ]

All right, here's the situation - my ex-girlfriend calls me a few weeks ago, and tells me that she's pregnant. Of course, this is not a situation I'm immediately comfortable with, but it's not because I'm not one to run from a responsibility. See, I'm not going to be here, I'm actually going OUT...

~*please Read*~ [ 26 Answers ]

Hey you. I know that this is proably asked a lot and I know that you aren't doctors and can't for sure tell me.. but I'm only 17 and I'm scared. I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I was worried that I was pregnant from having some of the symptoms, o and I'm an idiot because we never use...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search