Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhershock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Finding friend
    I'm trying to find a friend named carol farley{maiden name} married charles nutt in the 60's he was in the service and I lost track in about 70 when they were in germany.
    lhershock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 04:29 PM
    [QUOTE=lhershock;1477011]I'm trying to find a friend named carol farley{maiden name} married charles nutt in the 60's he was in the service and I lost track in about 70 when they were in germany.I think I found her husband in pa.but tried to call and no answer.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 12, 2009, 03:16 PM
    You are correct with your information pertaining to Charles Nutt. Being that it appears that they are no longer together it would not be appropriate to post his personal information in this forum. Possibly by contacting him he maybe willing to steer you in the right direction.

Charles Nutt:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Finding old friend [ 7 Answers ]

How can I find an old friend, maiden name Wiggins, married name Sisk. First name Beverly. She was born in Massachusetts, lived in Arlington, VA and also Colorado.

Finding an old friend [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an old friend whose maiden name is Nancy Katona, graduated from UCLA in 1971, birthdate is either 1946 to 1950 in California

Help finding an old friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need help finding a friend that I lost touch with. His name is duane johnson I think he is in nc. We were in the military together in the late 80's.

View more questions Search