Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scary00200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2003, 12:10 AM
    Bumps on Penis
    Does anyone know anything about this:

I have these small, white bumbs on my penis. They are all around the place where the head and the shaft connect (they are on the head, not the shaft). They don't hurt (unless aggravated) and they've been there for a good long time.

Help!
    Fernado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2005, 05:53 PM
    Me Too
    I have the same thing... I just got little white and red bumps on the head of my penis... I'm kind of scared! I don't think its normal though. Your right it doesn't hurt nor itch... you get a little tingle when you rub it... I got the same thing!
    clukkes Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2005, 05:57 PM
    Just a question for you to but do you wear condomes when you have sex?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2005, 05:16 AM
    Bumps
    Hi,
    The only way you are going to have any "peace of mind" whatsoever with this, is to see a Doctor.
    A Doctor can tell you what it is, and if it's anything to be concerned about. If it is, the doctor will know what to do.
    I will not make any guesses as to what this is, because it could be anything... maybe harmful, maybe not. The more answers you get, the more you are going to "worry" about it; unless the answers come from a Doctor.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    kdskfhdbkguyhd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2005, 10:19 AM
    Same As
    Hiya, I have the same thing too. Just wondering if any of you have been to the doctors about this and what did they say? Cheers p.s. too much of a coward and only 15 so don't want to go to doctors :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2005, 02:13 PM
    SEE A DOCTOR AND QUITE SPECULATING :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 2, 2005, 02:19 PM
    I isn't your mama fool
    Yeah stop speculating. You could be dead by the time you find out what it is silly goose! The doctor will help you. Don't worry they don't bite. :p
    j-mer Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2005, 06:28 PM
    Freaky stuff
    Well I'm a 15 year old kid and I've had bumps on the under side of my penis for a while now and I don't really have the courage to ask my parents to take me to the doctors. I asked my sis to take me to get a std test but we have'nt set the date up yet I'm kind of scared now I don't really want to do anything with my girlfriend now cause I'm scared of like giving her something if I have something wrong with me I don't know what I should do
    Expert

Dec 4, 2005, 08:31 PM
    How about a visit to your local health department or a free clinic, or the emergency room at a hospital, where ever get help now not later, no sex until then! :cool:

Dec 7, 2005, 02:16 PM
    Well then
    OK now I've played around with these bumps I don't think they're anything serious they don't hurt at all I just think they're like the hair folicals backing up or something but still it's just stupid that I have them and I've already done stuff with a girl and they don't have an std so I think I'm fine :confused:

Dec 7, 2005, 02:48 PM
    You could be right about hair follicles but what makes you think the girl doesn't have an std? Do people that have them look different from other people? Did she say she was a virgin. I can play the virgin game very easily. Its really not that hard. Anyway. Get something looked at and let us know or you'll worry us all to death. :( Don't delay.
    Expert

Dec 7, 2005, 03:21 PM
    Bumps?
    I am no doctor but bumps on your penis should be seen by a DOCTOR as soon as possible,not to scare you but since you really don't know don't you think you should find out?What about your girlfriend?Shouldn't you look out for her even if you don't care about your own health? :cool:

Dec 8, 2005, 02:09 PM
    Well yeah
    Umm my girlfriend is a virgin so I know she couldn't really get an std unless like oral or something like that cause I know she's done that, but I have'nt done anything with her yet. I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up this could be my life that we're talking about so I'll ask my parents or at least my sis or something thanks everyone
    zeny123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 01:22 AM
    I have bumps
    I'm 15 and I have thes small bumps on the bottom shaft of my penis and there's one that's a little blgger than the rest and it hurts if aggrevated and puss came out of it once and I'm a virgen so I don't think it can be an std but not sure
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2005, 02:20 AM
    Just because the girl does not have an STD - it does not mean she is not carrying the virus of an STD. This can still be passed on through intercourse. A male friend of mine had the same problem as you are all describing and it turned out he had genital worts - he contracted them from his ex partner. She had slept with someone behind his back and low and behold she contracted the virus and passed it on.

How well do you know your girlfriend?

I would urge you get to the Doctors and get them checked out - it's a possibility it may be something else (I am not a Doctor) but I would play it safe guys - either way you need to get this sorted out. It could be something very simple - but if I was in your shoes I would not want to wait and worry myself about it.

Dec 9, 2005, 12:56 PM
    I don't know man
    I'm not sure if I can do that I know my girl very well and she wouldn't have had sex yet so I don't know I'll try and suck it up and ask my parents to take me to a doctor it will all be worth it in the end thanks 4 all your help guys I'll tell you everything what happens l8er
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2005, 09:22 PM
    If you haven't had any sex, and they are small, white dots, then these are normal. They can also be on your scrotum, they are a sweat gland for your genitals. That's all, but if you have had intercourse, then you should check. Because it may be the sign of STD presence.

Dec 11, 2005, 03:35 PM
    For shizzle
    Dude I have'nt had sex so that must mean I'm OK I mean I've gotten a blow job but that's it and the only way I could get an std would be if blood got on my **** or something so I think I'm fine but I'm still going to check them out for shizzle. I'll trizzle the shizzle all over the hizzle lol l8er

Dec 11, 2005, 04:02 PM
    You can get a std from a blow job. Isn't that the shiznit!
    Expert

Dec 11, 2005, 04:13 PM
    Something all young guys need to know
    Without a condom you can get any std and aids from any form of sex!See your doctor! Even condoms are not 100% See your doctor!HOW many times do you have to be told? :confused: :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bumps... not std.. [ 37 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the outerpart of my vagina. It is small, round, smooth, and it does not hurt or itch or smell. Also I just recently got tested for STD's and it is not that. I have only been with one guy in my life, and he also got tested and does not have any std's. I have...

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

Vagina bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman with a few bumps on my outer libias that become a bit painful when rubbed by my clothes and after a while puss comes out then blood. I have had this happen before but it has never been more than 1 bump. I am not sexually active at this time, but I do get completely waxed, I train...

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search