Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychicangel12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 02:26 PM
    Rose quartz
    How can I use my rose quartz ? What is the meaning of rose quartz ?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 23, 2009, 12:46 AM

You could go to a metaphysical bookstore that sells crystals and ask the proprietor. Those folks often know lots of crystal and mineral lore. Not an expert myself. I remember something about rose quartz from the sci-fi (sort of) novel The Fifth Sacred Thing by Starhawk. Something about magicians hiding their souls in rose quartz crystals to avoid the burning times...
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jan 27, 2009, 03:48 AM

Rosequartz stands for unconditional love, but also for beauty, serenity and peace it opens your heart chakra to all forms of love. This stone will bring your yin and yang energy in balance. It repairs your confidence and stimulates you to develop your selfknowledge and consciousness as to enlarge your selfworth and selflove. It helps to conquer your fears, sorrow and sadness and helps to release tensions and stress. The energy is comforting and nurturing, it gives you the feeling that it is OK to let your feelings go to make you feel save and loved. To all creative people rosequartz is a very inspiring stone which will help you to bring forth beautiful things made from love. It is also very helpful while meditating. Further it gives you a deep and quiet sleep. If you suffer from nightmares try to put this stone under your pillow to get through your emotions in a loving manner.
    This stone is also very suitable for childeren because this stone belongs to loving Venus and it is like a mother. Its very nice to give to a new born baby.

Wear this stone at the place or nearby your heart, (on a necklace or tape it if you like), you can also hold it in your hand while meditating or visualisation.
    Don't put the stone in the sun because it will bleach, wash it with water and burn some incense and let the stone absorp the smoke so you will energize it... you will see that it will shine beautifully. You can use incense for all stones they love it! Rosequartz is also able to energize other stones.

Hope this was of help.. good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Rose Appear [ 3 Answers ]

Hey my girlfriend moved away and she is coming down here pretty soon to see me. I want to show her a romantic time so when I picked her up I wanted to give her a rose, but I didn't want to do it in an ordinary way I wanted to make it appear by magic. Does anyone know how to do this??

A rose by any other name is still a rose [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I'm participating in these threads and I wonder why. These arguments are silly. They come awfully close to one we had a while back about what oral sex is. I mean, if you torture, say it. It's cool. Lot's of people want us to torture. If you spy on Americans to get the bad...

The rose [ 3 Answers ]

Who sang the song "The Rose"?

Desert Rose [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Desert Rose that I kept inside all winter. It has some little bugs-aphids-I think. What can I do to get rid of them. I know the plant does not like its leaves to be wet. Also, what is the best food for this plant and how often? Thanks, Sue

View more questions Search