Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birkin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Disc Error on video camera
    I have a Sony Handycam Video camera. When I attempted tp play a disc from the camera on my PC I had a "Disc Error " message on my camera screen. This means that I cannot finalise the disc in preparation for downloading to my PC or for showing the disc contents on my DVD/TV. This problem has not happened with other discs.

Does this mean that the contents of the disc are lost?
    ebjay29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:38 PM

Hello, I am the same problem, have you had any luck retrieving your data?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting video from camera to computer [ 3 Answers ]

Having trouble putting footage from my camera to my computer Have got pinnacle software, but it crashes when I try and extract footage. Can anyone solve this for me or have they got a better way to put the footage onto my computer? The camera is a Sony DCR-VX2100 and the computer is an Acer

How can I watch my 8mm videos without the video camera? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My Sony 8mm video camera hasn't worked in a couple of years and I have a collection of videos I want to watch. Aside from buying a new camera of fixing the old one, do you know of any way to watch these videos? Is there any sort of adapter I can get? I tried Circuit City and Best Buy and...

Camera to PC. No software disc. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a Olympus c 350 digicam. I bought the cam secondhand and do not have the disc to download the camera onto my PC. I am on XP and the PC does not recognise this model of camera. Does anyone know how I can get around this? Thanks ...

View more questions Search