Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ash24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Who is it
    So... if I had my last period on July 2 and had sex on July 8th and 10th and then again July 19-aug8th (husband was home) and my due date is April 7th who would be the father please help
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jan 10, 2009, 09:24 AM
    Please help...

I see you already helped yourself ! Naughty naughty...

But seriously : if your data is correct it almost surely was your own husband.

It's not my habit to remind anyone of his/her wedding vows, but in this specific case I suggest to use condoms next time...

:)

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ash24 View Post
    so... if i had my last period on july 2 and had sex on july 8th and 10th and then again july 19-aug8th (husband was home) and my due date is april 7th who would be the father please help
    If your period began on July 2, most likely you would have conceived on or around July 16. Now, this is only an estimate, to determine who the father is a paternity test will be required.
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2009, 09:41 AM

Don't cheat...
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2009, 09:47 AM

As j_9 said, an estimate would be the 16th.So if you had sex with your fling on the 10th and then your husband on the 19th, you are cutting it pretty close!

Yikes!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 01:38 PM

I agree... definitely too close to call as it would depend on when you tend to ovulate.

If you ovulated around the 16th, as J_9 stated, and which would be about the "norm", you wouldn't have gotten pregnant by your husband on the 19th as the egg would no longer be viable at that point.

Having had sex with the fling on the 8th and 10th would give you better odds since it would have been slightly before ovulation.

Of course, all of this again depends on when you ovulated. If you ovulated later in the cycle, then your husband may be the father after all.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search