Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbrown00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 03:23 PM
    I have a Clarion cx400 radio and it locked up on me because my battery went dead... Need help
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2012, 05:22 PM
    jbrown00, it's best to call the dealer.
    Gazbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 04:49 AM
    Can you pleasehelp, My mother in law, disconnected her battery to recharge it, and in doing so, has lost the code... ( Women. Ah ) The details of her car radio
    are ==== Car 400 (Fitted to Vauxhal Astra ( REg X 67 YVF )
    GM 0400Y2862832
    Phillips 09 136 106
    DC 399/75 2W ADO 14/07/00

Regards Gary Osborne Email= [email protected]
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2012, 05:59 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...es-695119.html
    joescott6061 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 05:34 PM
    I had the same problem with my honda accord. I called the dealership and asked for the parts department, the rep was very helpful. I explained the problem gave him the radio's sn# and it took less than 3 minutes and he gave me my code free of charge. It helps to be curtious when talking to the rep.. I hope this help..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blaupunkt cd unlock code [ 1 Answers ]

I need an unlock code for Blaupunkt cd player it's quite old and is the model which needs a cd and sleeve inserting in the machine. It has swallowed a cd and I can't release it or play it.:(

How do I unlock my laptop keyboard - it types the wrong thing! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My Sony Viao laptop has some weird setting where you can change the keyboard letters to type numbers or symbols. I have no idea how I made this turn on and cannot figure out how to turn it off. Currently, if I type the letter "U" for example, the screen displays a 4. HELP!

Unlock/subsidy codes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a motorola v180 cell phone . My provider was cingular.Now it is Tmobil. I ruined my tmobil phone so I tool the sim card out and put it in the old cingular phone but when I power up it asks for the subsidy code. I am told by Motorola that the subsidy code is different than the unlock code...

TV Codes... [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I have this Hampton Bay Universal Video and Fan Remote, but when I put in these new batteries for it, it seems to have lost whatever code I gave it that told it what kind of TV I had, and I can't seem to find my manual for it, so does anyone have the manual that says what code I need to give...

Unlock laptop keys [ 4 Answers ]

Some keys on my toshiba laptop are locked, how do I unlock them?

View more questions Search