Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pirate88 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Sore nipples for the last 2 weeks!
    Hey there,
    I've been having very sore nipples for the last 2 weeks and my last period lasted only 3 days. Normally my period lasts at least 5 to 6 days. My next period is in about 3 to 4 days from now. Why the sore nipples? May I be pregnant? If I'm not pregnant what's wrong with me?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 05:12 AM

Pregnancy is a possibility... might be a change in leading up to your period. Have you started, or increased, exercising recently? Purchased a new bra?

Jan 10, 2009, 05:36 PM

No extra exercise and no new bras
    That's what I don't understand
    I'm always on time too and always have long periods
    Last time I had this experience I miscarried shortly after.
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 05:39 PM

See what happens with your period this cycle... obviously try a pregnancy test if it doesn't show after several days from when it normally would start.

Jan 10, 2009, 05:44 PM

Thank you, Doula! Its nice to ask someone else who doesn't push you away or say that I'm so picky about the slightest thing. LOL
    God bless and have a wonderful weekend!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Have you gained or lost any weight recently? Any stress in your life that is worse than the normal?
    Saibasu Posts: 52, Reputation: -2

Jan 10, 2009, 05:46 PM

Pregnancy is a definite possibility, test for sure! I just wanted to comment and say MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED FOR YOU!! Good Luck!
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate88 View Post
    thank you, Doula! its nice to ask someone else who doesn't push you away or say that i'm so picky about the slightest thing. LOL
    God bless and have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks, I'll take all the blessing I can get... :) Keep us posted!

Jan 11, 2009, 08:57 PM

To j_9,
    No weight gain or anything, not stressed out either.
    But for everyone who responded I got my period today,. I'm a bit sad but there's always next month. I'm going to try a new diet that I'll be eating according to my blood type and see if that works. I've heard and read some good stories about that and am going to try it.
    Anyway God Bless you all richly and be good and don't anything I wouldn't do,. lol! Advice from my dad I now pass over to you... lol!
    Toodles!
    IamHidden Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2009, 08:59 PM

Check with a doctor have you had in lumps in your breast? Try a self exam this may be serious!

Jan 14, 2009, 12:30 PM

To I am hidden,
    I've checked for lumps myself there's nothing unusual. Thank you for the advice though. The one time I had pain like that was that I was pregnant but then I miscarried. I'll keep in mind to keep checking for lumps.
    Thxs again and God bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore Nipples [ 11 Answers ]

I've been having sore nipples over the past couple of weeks and I'm not due on my period for a little while longer approximately 2 weeks and I haven't been feeling sick or anything like that and I heard somewhere that sore and tender nipples were a sign of pregnancy and I know this website can't...

Why are my nipples sore? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I was on Depo Provera for about 5 years and recently stopped using it. I had my first period in 5 years in July. It was normal. My next period was supposed to start on August 26th and here it is the 29th and no period. I took a pregnancy test on...

Sore Nipples [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing very sore nipples for the past week or so. My period is not due for another 2 weeks and I am always very regular. I have in the past experienced slightly sore nipples maybe a day or so just before my period. I had unprotected sex on April 5th and according to a fertility...

Sore Nipples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , my question is I've had sore nipples for about five days and when I touch them they hurt really bad . I'm not due for my period for 2 weeks . I've been trying to conceive... for about 6 months . I took an ovulation test on Thursday and it came out positive which means I ovulated on...

Sore nipples [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone - I've been having this problem for the past few years. The thing is that every time I wear a cotton shirt or just every shirt I start to get soar nipples. This morning I put on a shirt after my shower. It was approx. 6 hours ago. Now my nipples hurt like hell every time...

View more questions Search