Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanlivinlarge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 12:57 PM
    My girl want to marry me, but their parents said no.
    Hi I am from Hyderabad. Age 21... I love a girl so much.. even she loves me so much. We both are in love with each other for 2 years.. now we want to marry each other..
    The main problem is we both are of different casts.. my girls family is typically orthodox.. so, they are not agreeing for our marriage... I have even went to her house and tried to convince her parents but of no use.. what should I do now?? I am totally panic... can any one plzz give a suggestion.. :o:o:o
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 01:19 PM

It is truly sad that people from different casts cannot find love and acceptance in their society. As long as you stay in your society it will probably be impossible for you two to marry. I am not advocating that you two leave your native country just to be together as that can cast as many problems as your mixed marriage could at home. But, unless both sets of parents are willing to accept this marriage one of you will be doomed to heart break.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jan 9, 2009, 01:30 PM

Great advice 450donn I think that you two really need to decide if this is truly what you want, if so, you might want to weigh out all the pros and cons before you act. I truly hope that her parents see the lighter side of things but they may not and you two need to decide. Has she expressed to her parents how she feels about the situation?
    Ese-Raper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 01:48 PM

Run away wit her 2 sum were

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So I'm going to ask my girl to marry me. But. [ 9 Answers ]

I donno how to tell me parents. They really like her. And I am deeply in love with her, She means the world to me. I'm 20 and she is 21. We both want to get married, and we both feel the same for each other.

I think my girl wants me to marry her? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys well just wanted to let you know my girlfriend of only 1 year really wants me to marry her, now I am all for it and I want to have a life. But a few months ago she was wanting me to quit my job and be with her, I told her my reasons as to why I could not, most of you know my story and...

Can a married person marry to a swiss girl ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am here to ask a question for my very close friend who is already married in his country and but fell in love with a swiss girl and swiss girl knows that a man is already married but both are ready to marry each other... man lives in italy and girl lives in switzerland... man was married...

M18 want to marry my 1st love/boyfriend .how to tell my parents? [ 3 Answers ]

I just turned 18 I never had a real boyfriend cause I was never allowed to see people they disapprove of dating and stuff, m arabian my parent sent me here (u.s) to get into med school and become a doctor they always wanted me to focus on nothing but books and career and forget about living life....

Want to marry a Navy girl [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with this girl for almost three years. She is definitely the love of my life. We've talked about getting married, but always said that we should get married when we both feel that it right. We both know that we do want to spend the rest of our lives together. We're both 18. We started...

View more questions Search