Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akash9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 06:24 AM
    How to formally introduce my construction firm to prospective customer?
    I owns a construction firm for about 5 months now. Though I have 7 years working with a construction firm, all my knowledge is limited to handling job given by boss and supervising other workers.
    My company is still fresh and I'm the sole proprietor. As for now, I only brings out my company to those I already know and it is very limited.

I would like to know how to write a proper formal introduction letter for my construction firm as normally the maintenance manager would ask me to whenever I call up for a meeting.

Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 04:25 AM
    Hi, akash9!

You might not have to write a letter, but that would depend on a number of factors that are unknown here. However, having some documentation as to what you do is helpful if a potential customer wants to have something in-hand concerning what it is that you do.

If you give us a little bit more information as to the type of construction it is that you do, that would be helpful. Also, is your business going to be just local, or are you wanting to go out to places that might be far away, please?

Thanks!
    zafar0091 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 11:58 AM

I want to introduce my company please tell me about the introduction letter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to introduce my Consulting Company to new prospective clients. [ 2 Answers ]

Please advise how to introduce my Consulting Company to new prospective clients. I consult Insurance companies on auto fraud issues and Civil lawyers in cases in a variety of issues. I have a 16 year law enforcement and investigative background.

Example of Introduction Letter for a Construction Firm [ 1 Answers ]

I need an example of an introduction letter for a construction firm

View more questions Search