Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jebari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 01:55 AM
    Trying hard to get in touch with my son
    Hi ; my name is jebari moheddine from tunisia , I really tried hard to find my son in USA, I got no contact with him since 1992 , please if there's any person who knows anything about him let me know.
    Thnaks
    Yours moheddine jebari
    My sons name is
    Yousef ali jebari
    Born in san antonio Texas in July 29; 1986
    His moms name ruiz diane born 1960
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jebari View Post
    hi ; my name is jebari moheddine from tunisia , I really tryed hard to find my son in USA, I got no contact with him since 1992 , please if theres any person who knows anything about him let me know.
    thnaks
    yours moheddine jebari
    my sons name is
    yousef ali jebari
    born in san antonio texas in july 29; 1986
    his moms name ruiz diane born 1960

Diane Ruiz is an extremely commong name. I find several "Ali Yousef's" but none with that birth date, almost all of them in Colorado.

Hopefully someone will come along to help you -
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 11, 2009, 06:06 PM
    Diane R. Jebari
    4342 US HWY 90
    SEGUIN, TX 78155

Cross referencing the name, Yousef Ali Jebari with your provided information, a location listed in SAN ANTONIO, TX. is given. Unfortunately, I could find no listing for him. Hopefully any information you require can be supplied by his mother.
    DanielleP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Hi sir, I hope you get this and I hope it helps.
    I went to smithson valley high school and during my sophomore year my best friends name was Ali Jebari, he wouldn't tell me his 'middle name' but I think I remember him telling me one day it was yousef or ustes.. I can't remember but I know he told me his mom was from tunisia(sp?)
    Anyway I can probably get back into touch with him if this is him. And we are the same age so I know he was born in 1986. I remember he had dread locks when I met him but I know his hair was brown and really curly. And I think I remember him telling me he lived with a step dad or something.
    Please get back to me if I have helped you. Your question just sounds soooo much like him.
    jebari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleP View Post
    Hi sir, i hope you get this and i hope it helps.
    i went to smithson valley high school and during my sophmore year my best friends name was Ali Jebari, he wouldnt tell me his 'middle name' but i think i remember him telling me one day it was yousef or ustes.. i can't remember but i know he told me his mom was from tunisia(sp?)
    anyway i can probably get back into touch with him if this is him. and we are the same age so i know he was born in 1986. i remember he had dread locks when i met him but i know his hair was brown and really curly. and i think i remember him telling me he lived with a step dad or something.
    please get back to me if i have helped you. your question just sounds soooo much like him.
    Hi, thank you so much in trying to help me ; I think may be he is the person I have been looking for, I just want to let you know that I got in touch with him , but it seems he is so upset to me , because he got wrong informations about me .
    Thanks for your help anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Ex getting in touch [ 162 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Im new to this site so please bear with me! A couple of years ago I dumped my ex g/f because she was thinking of moving away, in my haste I ended the relationship and it took me nearly six months to make things right again. We had a good two years but this year has been very tough...

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

I think keep n touch is the key! [ 3 Answers ]

I think this No Contact thing is fine for a wee while, but after a while when you really want your ex back you have to keep in touch with him and find out if you can change his mind by attrating him back to you. You have to do this in subtle ways and you must not do this to soon, you will feel when...

Almost everything I touch. [ 1 Answers ]

I know that my entire "father's" family was hereditary black mages and that my mom's family dates back to shaman and witch doctors. I am "awakened" in the sense of black magic because of my uncle. Although out of my entire father's family he is the only one who helps people with his. Usually he...

Touch me not cat! [ 3 Answers ]

Our 6 month old male kitten wich we raised from birth with much love does not like to be touched,petted or held. He is not afraid and comes near, "talks", and does "tricks" to get your attention. If you reach out to try to pet him ,he scoots away. No one has ever done anything to cause this strange...

View more questions Search