Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martekberchy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 10:18 PM
    How long would this last in urine
    Was wondering how long would 48oz of canadian beer last in urine for a 57 yr old man that weights about 170?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 10:23 PM

I'm assuming you're talking about EtG testing. Usually, the alcohol wears off within 80 hours. Granted, if you've had a really long night of drinking, it can go up to 120. One beer (a large one, however) should dissipate within 80 - 100 hours.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:02 PM

Alcohol stays in your system at the rate based on many factors, like sex, age, weight, height, since beer, wine, liquor has basically the same amount of alcohol, the safe bet is to assume it takes approximately, (1 drink), 1/2 oz of alcohol per hour (to 90 minutes), for most people to metabolize.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long stay in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how long methodone stays in urine if there is no build up and you have to take a drug test 4 days later?

How long does drugs stay in the urine [ 3 Answers ]

How long does percocet and vicodin stay in your urine I used last time Friday at 100 pm and got a drug test Wednesday around like 10:00am

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

How long does hydrocodone stay in your urine? [ 3 Answers ]

How long does hydrcodone stay in a persons urine?? 1 to 2 days??

How long does it take a med. To peak in urine [ 1 Answers ]

What is the highest peak time for urine detection after taking 40mg of oxycontin. Thank you

View more questions Search