Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitgirl11001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Hair follicle drug testing
    Even though I use marijuana is it true I can quit and use products like aloe rid and ultra cleanse to pass a hair follicle drug test?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 08:39 PM

Nope. Sorry.

Drug testing labs now check for chemicals used in the hair to see if you've tried to "cleanse" it, and if they find any, they will fail the test regardless.

Aloe won't do anything for your hair except possibly make it softer.
    kianatejones Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 08:42 PM
    There is a place here in dayton Ohio called phillmans I think it worked my husband got hired. It cost about 40 -50 dollars I can't remember what it was called.
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jan 14, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hitgirl11001 View Post
    Even though I use marijuana is it true I can quit and use products like aloe rid and ultra cleanse to pass a hair follicle drug test?
    Nope.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:09 PM

Like everyone has mentioned, Nope, testing has gotten a lot more percise. It goes back 90 days and now is generally tamper proof, it takes approximately5 days for drugs to show up on a persons hair, but the new hair growth for the next 90 days will have trace amounts of the drugs. Since it takes multiple uses to test positive, and metabolites are checked when possible-- it is pretty much impossible to test positive from passive exposure on a limited basis. Drugs are incorporated into the hair shaft from the bloodstream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle drug testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can a 12 panel hair drug test differentiate between hydro codone and hydromorphone if hydrocodone is already depostited in hair ?

Hair Follicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

I recently smoked marijuana almost 2 months ago... I have a hair follicle test soon. I have shaved every hair on my body and my hair grows about an inch every month. Will they test my eyebrows? Will I pass?

Drug Testing Hair Follicle [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took a pre employment drug test for a major company.Their method of drug Testing was both specimen and hair follicle.I know that hair follicle testing is more percise And can go as far back as a year.I took two small tokes off a joint back three months Ago.And another couple of tokes...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank...

View more questions Search