Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maustria215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Write fives names for 7.5
    Please help me with my homework in Math:confused:. I need to find fives other names for 7.5, hope you can help me:)Thanks
    spencer edward Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2009, 05:43 PM
    well it is an integer
    rational
    real
    that's all I got
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 12:13 AM

Hi, maustria215!

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here. Would you please give some additional specifics as to what you're asking, please?

We do help people with homework on this site. But, the keyword here is "help". We don't directly answer homework questions for students here. If we did, how would that be helping them to learn how to come up with the answers themselves?

If you use this site to get help with your homework, please do take some time to come up with and post what you think might be the answers yourself. If you do that, it's likely that you'll have someone very knowledgeable about whatever subject who'll be willing to discuss with you how and why your answers are correct or incorrect.

Please also read the expectations concerning the posting of homework questions that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Thanks!
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jan 9, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Please provide more background info to place this specific question into the correct context.
    How is the entire question phrased?
    Is it part of a specific chapter or subject?

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Write five names for 7.5 [ 10 Answers ]

Write five names for 7.5

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Names [ 9 Answers ]

What the prettiest boy or girl name? I like Edward and Summer! :D

Last names [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this I have 2 boys with my high school exgirl friend. I knew they didn't have my last name and was told there was nothing I could do about it. I do owe back child support on them that I have been paying on. They are in there twentys know. I went to help one of them get there birth...

Names [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a uniqu name for my 2 month old kitten. I got her from the animal shelter near where I live. She was a stray cat and doesn't have a name. I want the name to be less common. Can anyone help me? ^_^

View more questions Search