Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Choosing the perfect bride
    A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make-up and buys several new outfits, and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her. Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 04:53 PM
    In other words, the first one, right?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 03:49 PM

All I can say is... MEN!! We still can't figure them out.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Haha Mag, so true sometimes;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The 84-year-old bride [ 6 Answers ]

The 84-year-old bride The local news station was interviewing an 84-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the forth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying at age 84, and then about her new husband’s occupation. “He’s...

Bride scams? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I'm older guy Been promised love fidelity and more by younger filipina for marriage happy life etc I send money to help family and necessary papers but never did the make any progress ?so I turned the water off don't know if it's a scam or not but she's irresponsible with money any...

Bride and grooms thank you [ 2 Answers ]

If you have given a large amount of money to your son and daughter at their wedding is getting juat a photo thank you sufficdent. There was no personal note written with the photo. Also gave money before the wedding to help with other funds. When I ask bride why she did not write a personal...

There goes the bride [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in a relationship with a wonderful woman for the past 4 years. We have been engaged for about a year and one half. We had planned to marry about a week ago but 3 weeks before the wedding she decided that we need to postpone it until a later date. She explained to me that she was...

Waiting to be a bride [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with iain for 4 years now... 4 of them he was married for... we finally finalized the divorce... how long should I give him to make a commitment to me... should I wait and give him a breather, or expect a band.

View more questions Search