Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranee_84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 03:41 PM
    What does it mean when you dream about snakes
    I have been dreaming of snakes and my boyfriend as well. Idont know what it means. My boyfriends dreams are of them biting him on his legs and mine are of them chasing me.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 07:50 AM

It means you had a dream about snakes. Been watching many snake movies together? Anaconda? :)

(why did you post this in astronomy?? )
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 10, 2009, 10:53 AM

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of, or that has not yet surfaced.
    Alternatively, the snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted.

As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge, and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.
    cmbrand2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 06:22 AM
    What does it mean to dream of a garden snake in the grass
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Mar 2, 2010, 07:39 PM

Snakes in the grass, alas.

Capuchin nailed it. Means nothing except you may have a memory of a snake wandering around (metaphorically speaking) in your head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snakes [ 2 Answers ]

:o I have always wondered when snakes in my area come out of hybernation. I have many leaves to clean up & have been scared by lizards & snakes enough! I live in Bangor, Pa. Can someone answer my question? Thank you for your time with this request! Wendy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dream of Significant Other and Snakes [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me an idea of an interpretation of a dream I recently had. I dreamed that I went into my kitchen and saw a blue lizard with its tail missing on my kitchen counter. I told my significant other and he did not believe me. I was not frightened but I decided to go into my bedroom...

Garter snakes and when they come out [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering around what time of day do snakes come out I live in newyork thanks Sincerely, conman:

Snakes [ 4 Answers ]

What type of snakes would you find in the Jungles in South America? Which ones wrap themselves around and suffocate their prey?

Snakes [ 5 Answers ]

We live on 10 acres and are currently living in a camper trailer while we renovate our home. We have garter snakes and I am terrified of them, so much so that I won't leave the camper during the day unless absolutely necessary. (I know that they are harmless and eat mice etc. etc. but suppose...

View more questions Search