Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 8, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Cardiac Echo and heart rate
    I went for an EKG the other day, and noticed that my heart rate would turn red on top during the Q-R-S cycle every couple of beats. Does this indicate something or does the machine do this?

Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5b/Cardiac_Cycle_Left_Ventricle.PNG/300px-Cardiac_Cycle_Left_Ventricle.PNG
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 06:11 AM
    First, it would be good to know why you had to have this done at your age. Also, what was your heart rate?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 11:27 AM

Chest pain... and they thought they heard a murmur.
    I just went back last week and they said I was fine though... except for the pain every now and again.
    No idea what my heart rate is though.
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Target heart rate [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 60 year-old female. When I exercise, I always seem to surpass my target heart rate. If I watch and stay under it, it feels like I'm not really getting a work-out. Can that rate be considered a minimum? My exercise is usually a treadmill or various nautilus machines.

Cardiac Surgeon? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to be a Cardiac Surgeon Their average range of sallary is $200, 000 -600, 000/ year And that's without bonusues, commission, ets This whole process could take 10-18 years of schooling. Is it worth it?

Post Exercise heart rate? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the healthy range of an immediate post exercise heart rate?

Kids heart rate [ 1 Answers ]

My niece has just stayed in hospital overnight for her oxgyen level to be checked but her heart rate kept going down to 79bpm is this normal for a 4 year old girl or is it got something to do with her heart problems that she was digonised with when she was 2 years old

Blackouts & Low Heart Rate [ 6 Answers ]

My son (15 years old) has been having blackout spells(not completely passing out) and we have been seeing doctors for this, however they say that his heart rate & blood pressure continue to bottom out and that he is either going to need edication or a pacemaker is there anyone that has any other...

View more questions Search