Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2006, 12:29 AM
    Affidavit of support
    I like to know who can fill the affdavite of support any one ? Or only the family members thanks
    alect Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Check out this forum:-

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=35

It is the best I have found on US immigration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about I-134 Affidavit of Support/Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, A long time friend of mine is a US citizen, and we briefly heard about some kind of visa that the foreign individual can get while the US citizen sponsors him or her. The US citizen is required to have income of 35k or so a year, and he/she needs to prove it upon sponsoring the foreign...

What are the requirement for a vaild Affidavit? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the requirements for a valid legal affidavit, to testimony or certifying statement is true and correct? Common requirements to be admitted in court. Maryland

Support [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am the sole managing conservator of my son. I've been in and out of court on enforcement issues concerning visitation. We always come to an agreement or arrangement. Out of all these times I am suppositly in contempt she has not once made a physical appearance to try and pick...

Help and support [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on help and support , nothing happens, help and support is RUNNING, checked this out first,also I cannot get SYSTEM RSTORE to work,, any help will be appreciated sapper

View more questions Search