Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Selling to doctors?
    What is the best way to market to or sell to doctors?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 10:37 AM

It all depends on what it is you're trying to sell.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 03:12 AM

Hi, cgm!

Market or sell what to doctors, please?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 01:20 AM

A lot of sales calls and a lot of waiting in waiting rooms...

Offer lunches for the doctors, admin and staff, tickets to sports activities, theater, etc,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 05:01 AM

Most of the drug companies and DME companies that I used to deal with often used very pretty young women fresh out of college who bought in lunch, break food and more, in fact most doctors offices have calendars where they arrange these people to bring things in ( in advance) plus they wait and wait and wait in the waiting room to see the doctor for a few minutes, they leave a lot of samples of their products, they give away gift certificates and other free items to staff and doctors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where will all the doctors come from? [ 59 Answers ]

OK, all you Obama fans. When he creates another monster with Nationalized health care, and 40 million people can suddenly go to the doctor, that aren't going to the doctor now, where are all these doctors going to instantly appear from? Kind of makes you scratch your head, huh?

Running out of doctors [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 38 yr old female, started having symptoms of carpal tunnel back in Feb. it took 2 hands to brush my teeth, sent for test and it came back negative,doc gave cortizone shot and symptoms left, pain went to neck/shoulder area,severe muscle spasms,doc gave shot no help,sent for massage therapy,no...

What is wrong with these doctors [ 22 Answers ]

So on Tuesday night around 10pm I went to bed with cramping, woke up at 2 am with sever lower abdominal cramping and lower back cramping ( it felt like menstrual cramps). So of course the husband was out of town and I couldn't drive myself to the hospital, so I waited till today to see my doctor, I...

Went to the doctors ! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi every one just to let you all know that I went to the doctors today and yeah I am preggy. Thank you for every one who has been helping me with my questions.

Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out? [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side...

View more questions Search