Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catdog1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Business Postage on Reply Mail
    Greetings,

We want to send out customer satisfaction surveys with reply envelopes. We are trying to avoid high postage costs, especially when the survey response rate may be low. Is there a postage that allows you to "attach" it to the reply envelopes but are not billed until after the envelop is processed? In other words, we don't want to put postage on 100 envelopes that may never get used; instead, we would like to pay for the postage on those envelopes that are returned. Am I dreaming? Or is there such a thing for small businesses? Thanks.
    Wuerschti Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 09:48 AM

100 envelopes x 30 cents = $30
    100 envelopes x 50 cents = $50

How cheap do you want to go, at most you would maybe save $15-20

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express Mail body is clear when I hit Reply [ 4 Answers ]

I know this has happened before and it had something to do with the inetcomm.dll file in the Windows XP SP2 System 32 file. I have tried registering by doing the Start/Run Regsvr32/inetcomm.dll (pressing enter) but it doesn't want to register it. Is the version I am using of this dll...

You.S. Postage stamps [ 2 Answers ]

I have come across a lot of stamps that are 1, 2, 10, 15, 25, 33, 34, 37 cents. Am I able to still use these for postage?

Small business postage costs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a more economical way to send weekly mailers, I don't think we qualify for a bulk rate... just below

View more questions Search